Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hey ya'll I am trying to post some pictures but it's not working. I will keep trying.

So yesterday I was out in the barn with the horses. Regal had his head over the gate
and we collided when I raised up from bending over. I do not feel like Regal, was being aggressive. He apparently did nip me in the lip. So there is a nice little chunk missing out my lip. I had to go to the emergency room and get 3 stiches and a tetnus shot and the Doc put me on atibiotics in case of an infection. So I have a very fat lip thats the bad part the good part is i don't have to go to co-op today.

I finally got my costume yesterday to.
jlee

4 comments:

Leighanne said...

Oh noooooo! Hope your lip get's better soon. I had some dental work done once and the dentist messed up and had to put 5 stitches in my gum (yeah, you wonder what was occupying his mind that he was so distracted!) but that's pretty much the extent of my life's total injuries. Barring a few bumps and bruises and a damaged tendon, I've never been injured. Not a single broken bone, nuthin. Well, it seems like there's something else...but I can't remember at the moment.

~JCP

Joy to the World said...

I think my lip is already getting better. Its still big but it alot smaller than it was.
jlee

berekkah said...

"So I have a very fat lip thats the bad part the good part is i don't have to go to co-op today."

joy lynne... see, that's what i love about you, girl... you're so practical. looking on the bright side and all that.

much love!

Bree said...

I heard about this! I hope you get healed up soon.