Thursday, January 18, 2007

Tuesday:
I had alot of fun on the campout girls. Tuesday morning I woke up with my face itching. I went and looked in the mirror. It made me jump. I was obviously having a reaction to something. The right side of my face was red and my eye was swollen. To the couch,drink some Benadryl, lay down. I slept pretty much the entire morning. I finally realized when I woke up that it was poison ivy. Drink some more bendryl, eat and sleep, for tomorrow hopefully it will be better. I am not going to work tomorrow for I am now behind in school and I would probably scare the animals as well as their owners.


Wednesday: My poison ivy had not gotten any better. I was not a very happy person because I had to miss going in to work. So I decided if it was not better by Thursday I would go to the doctor.I had been putting hydrocortozone on and it had been giving me some relief. I was totally fed up with sleeping all day an effect caused by the benadryl.

Thursday: I got up and put cortozone on my face. Come to find out I started having a reaction to it. So I went to the doctor today and got some medicine. It is already looking much improved. Hopefully I will be back to normal and not looking so puffy faced by this weekend.

Caleb is acting like I have the plague. Ya'll know what, he told me I looked like? The duds who serve Imhotep off the movie " The Mummy". What a loving and caring brother I have.

2 comments: